Monday, November 2, 2009

Noddin my head like "Yeah"!!

This weekend I was living life like a true 20 something. Halloween costumes, late nights, house party, toga/foam parties, bar hoping, friends in from out of town, seeing bar fights, 2 football games in 1 weekend(Vandy/GA tech & Titans!), and everything else in between. Yes I did that all in the 60 hours that we call the weekend. And the beautiful part of it all is that I feel great this morning, fully refreshed and ready to start the week. I’ll post ya some pictures tonight.
In case you were wondering, I finally got the package in the mail from my ex too… He sent me golf balls and golf tees. But not just normal ones, HOT PINK ones! (if you didn’t know, Pink is my favorite color) Not the most sentimental gift. Didn’t know what to expect when he said he was sending something that reminded him of me, but there you go, golf balls… I don’t actually play golf yet in my life, but it is a goal somewhere in there. He also put a little note in there, nothing special, but it was nice. I called him to thank him. Short and sweet call… No lingering, no lets hang out- it was good not to feel any pressure. It was actually like we were kinda friends again. So that was a good first step.

2 comments:

  1. Are you talking about when you called him on the way to the toga party??? Because that lingered. Just sayin...I had to yell at you to get off the phone. I love you anyway, but yeah, it lingered.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahah well only lingered cause of me... Dang franzia!

    ReplyDelete