Monday, November 2, 2009

So close yet so far.....

Talked to Crush constantly throughout the weekend though. I’ll admit me likey alot! :o) but part of me feels like I should hold myself back from forming any feelings/emotions with this one…. I have only met him over the course of 1 weekend over a month ago at this point, but he is someone I really enjoy talking too. We get along great and he actually seems to like me back. But there is always the lingering cloud over our heads that our lives are on totally different paths. But right now he is what he is and I wouldn’t take that away. I love having him in my life. He has turned into a really good friend that seems to have a lot of concern for my life and vis versa. It’s nice to feel cared about, even if he is caring 3 hours away…. I will just keep taking it day by day and see where it goes. Carpe diem right?

No comments:

Post a Comment