Thursday, November 12, 2009

Christy's Kitchen

Everyone that knows me (and/or that can see me) is quite aware I like to cook or at least eat. haha It seems like every holiday my present list is always a collection of new kitchen items that I have been wanting to add to my kitchen collection. On my current list I have (hint hint for all of you thinking about upcoming Christmas presents :o) hehe) a fry daddy, a metal skimmer, a cooking thermometer, a knife sharpener, a saucepan with a strainer, a chef's knife, a salad plate/bowl, spice rack.... the list continues but one thing I have always wanted is a WAFFLE MAKER. I can remember the good ole' days in college when you could go late at night to the caf' (aka cafeteria) and fix up a belgium waffle. Nothing quite hits the spot (especially if you have been drinking) like a big sugary, buttery waffle! So when I got the opportunity to do a review for a product on Cookware.com I jumped on it. This site is or should be a mecca for all people that enjoy to cook and love collecting good quality kitchen products. From Rachel Ray to Emeril (and lots of other great brands/names) you can buy cookware sets, bakeware, cutlery, appliances, tableware.... basically anything and everything that has to do with cooking.

Here is the waffle maker I will be trying. I can't wait to try it out, attempting to make a low fat version of my old time favorite guilty pleasure....I am sure my roommates wont mind either!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment