Monday, September 28, 2009

Crush!!!

So I kinda met a new guy! Kinda as in I did. haha One of my really good guy pals had some friends from home come into town last weekend. With 8 guys and 3 girls hanging out, of coarse your odds get pretty good. But the unfortunate part is he lives in Birmingham. I lived in Birmingham for 4 years and I love it there and we have that in common but the whole lets be long distance friends confuses me but anyways... ONLY happy thoughts today!

He found my number on facebook Monday, and since then we have texted every day and had had 2 really long phone calls (2 hours, and then last night for 2 hrs 40 minutes!) I feel like i am in high school again. I just love crushes. It's so new and fresh. No fights, issues or baggage yet to taint it. It's amazing how getting someone's attention and having someone that actually wants to talk and listen to you puts a smile on your face.

While I don't know where this is going to go... I realize that is the beauty of life. You never know what cards you will draw for the day!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Christy,

    I appreciate the nice comments! Keep writing yourself.

    Take care, have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete