Monday, September 7, 2009

3-Day Diet

So every woman has been on a diet. As a matter of fact my life has been a diet. The first real diet I remember going on was my freshman year of highschool. I did the Atkins diet. It worked pretty good, but i mainly blame the fact I grew 3 inches that year, and puberty for all those changes. Then the years of constant counting points came. Off an on again with weight watchers for what is now 9 or 10 years. But I have alwasy been chubby and probably always will be chubby. That's life.

But the fact of the matter is I am sitting at work acknowledging that I have gained at least 15 pounds since May. AT LEAST 15 POUNDS!!!! I didn't weigh this morning because I was in such disgust with how tight my clothes were and how much my baby Buddha (the nickname I gave my stomach pudge many years ago) was sticking out. I don't need anymore health issues, and probably according to my BMI I am probably morbidly obese. Not good. Anyways, with the inspiration of my dear sister this weekend I have decided to do start the 3-day diet today.

Supposedly with this quick diet you loose 10 pounds in 3 days (yeah i am sure all water weight and probably important muscles mass but 10 pounds is 10 pounds right? haha)... Since I didn't weigh it should be hard to tell if i do, but hopefully in three days I can weigh and say I am only 5 pounds from where I was in May..... Breakfast day 1 down.... 2 breakfasts, 3 lunches, and 3 dinners to go. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment