Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Beauty is pain!

So woman spend hours weekly just being a woman. This includes blowing dry, curling or straightening, make up, tweezing, shaving, tanning, polishing, and dressing and it is just a normal part of our everyday lives. What do men do. Wake up, shower, put on clothes, and they are done. It's now popular for the average man to have the 5 o'clock shadow all the time.... Give me a break! The reason I am having these extreme "the world is not fair" attitude is I just got back from a laser hair removal treatment. It was my 1 year anniversary of laser treatment and I now dread treatment more than the dentist (at least they numb you at the dentist). I am not getting anything serious done. Just the lip and chin. I said to myself, "do it now and then your grandchildren wont have to pluck those chin hairs from my chinny chin chin one day (like we did with my granny)". Now sitting here with my lower face red and swollen, and the thoughts of each zap brings me chill bumps. When and if you ever consider getting it and you hear everyone tell you it's not that bad... Think again. It's like 1000 shards of fire shooting through your flesh in little zaps. How's is that for the things we do to be a beautiful woman (on top of everything else we already do)!

Right now I make a commitment that I will not date a man that does not shave, cut his hair, smell good, have style and actually cares. (well unless he totally steals my heart! haha) If I care, so should you! :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment