Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Keychains!

There are many things you can use to judge someone…. clothes, type of car, job, personality, but what about key chain cards? The other day I was looking at my key chain and noticed that I only had 4 keys but a whopping 10 key chain cards. I have quite the variety of cards and thought to myself someone can get a pretty good reading of “me” just by looking at key chain cards.

1) Kroger Plus Card
2) GNC Gold Card
3) New York & Company Rewards (Best clothing store ever!)
4) Nashville Public Library
5) CVS ExtraCare Card
6) Hallmark Crown rewards
7) Sun Tan City
8) DSW rewards (shoe store if you didn’t know)
9) Borders Books reward
10) Hollywood Video

So apparently, I grocery shop at Kroger, take vitamins, read books and watch movies, like to shop, tan, and like to send greeting cards. LOL Yep… sounds about right! Only thing that is missing is a Michael’s craft store, TJ Maxx Rewards, and a gym card if they existed! Haha

With almost every chain company having a card these days, it’s interesting to think which stores/companies people deem a priority enough to put their card on their key chain. Some will represent hobbies, interests, likes, type of well being, and favorites. Soooo, what do the cards on your key chain say about you? You never know… someone could be judging you on them! ;o)

No comments:

Post a Comment