Thursday, January 14, 2010

FML!

So I am officially back from vacation, which means back to work. Started off the day right….I decided to wear a dress to work today and while walking in from the parking lot my white slip literally fell all the way to my ankles onto my black tights… not something that goes easily unnoticed and unfortunately several people saw. I was like OMG! MORTIFIED!… trust me it had to be entertaining. Making a mental note…. By a smaller slip! Haha Totally embarrassing but gosh it’s the crazy things like that in life so funny. Sad part is, I took a seat at my desk and now I am afraid to move, much less get up from my desk. What am I going to do when I have to go to lunch?….. that happening once is definitely enough! Just sayin…. Anyways, had to share! (yep, picture me blushin!)

1 comment:

  1. office supplies--paper clip or staple that thing at the waist!

    ReplyDelete