Monday, July 26, 2010

Doing it Asheville style!

For one of my good friend's 25th birthday, we took a trip to one of her favorite places... Asheville, NC. First night we hit up the Belle Chere festival. Asheville was quite the hippy hot spot and was sooo dang hot but none the less we had a blast!!!!


On Saturday, us girls headed to the Biltmore Estate. It was the second time for me to visit this more than ginormous home but it was still just as interesting. It really made me wonder how in the world people used to live with no air conditioners! The 250+ home or more like castle, was beautiful with amazing scenery, but dang I never got more excited on that tour then when I saw a fan every few rooms! haha Ended the tour with a lovely wine tasting of the Biltmore Wines and some good food.

Nothing is more fun than a road trip with the girls!!




No comments:

Post a Comment