Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Yea.. I got a green thumb!

In my goal of becoming the ultimate domestic goddess I figured now that I had a house I needed to have a garden too. I started small…. Two squash plants, 5 bell pepper plants, and 1 tomato plant. I was beginning to doubt my green thumb until I spotted my first baby vegetables!!!! I’m so excited and it is amazing even though my garden is miniature I am glad I started so small. I have already learned so much about how much more space plants need, fertilizer, pesticides, how much water and sunlight, ect.- Something that would have been much more of an undertaking with a bigger garden. Already planning for next year… my garden will be awesome!


Can you spot my baby vegetables? :o)

1 comment:

  1. Cute little babies!!! yummo! and who wrote in Chinese???

    ReplyDelete