Thursday, July 22, 2010

My terrorist

In my recent summer escapades I wandered through some tree's while at KY lake to jump off a cliff at an old rock quarry. In my thrill of jumping off this 35 foot drop I must have touched some of the most wretched plants on earth! POISON IVY!!!! Now I have had my fair share of poison ivy incidents (for example my sister and I sliding down the mountains of Cumberland Gap when we were young and getting poison ivy from head to toe) but you never truly remember how bad it is until you are experiencing again right then, right there. It is horrible! I got poison ivy on both ankles, my thighs, a few places on my back and arms. Not only do I look like I have leprosy, but also a crazy freak with my pink calamine lotion spotted all over my body. Poison ivy is terrorising me. The constant thought of itching has consumed my thoughts, my life!!! I took pictures but I will spare you. But I will leave you with this warning. STAY OUT OF THE WOODS, STAY AWAY FROM POISON IVY.
YOU WILL REGRET IT!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment