Friday, November 12, 2010

Music City!

What says “Nashville” more than country music? Probably nothing. This year I joined a few friends to attend the Country Music Awards and also the CMA Christmas show taping. I wont deny I loved it. I loved seeing all the stars all dressed up, loved hearing a great line up of good music and entertainment, and I loved getting all dolled up with my girl friends.

At the CMA’s I got to see some of my fav artists perform, Taylor Swift (even though she didn’t play my favorite song off her new album-Last Kiss if you were wondering), Miranda Lambert, Lady Antebellum, Carrie Underwood, Zac Brown…. And those are just to name a few. Everyone did a great job and I can’t wait to go back next year!


Same went for the Christmas taping.Even though it was hosted by Jennifer Nettles, someone I generally find to be annoying, the singers did an amazing job and Jennifer Nettles may have grew on me a bit. Key word being bit (which means very small amount). Even though it is just the middle of November it really did put me in the Christmas spirit. Check out the show on NBC on the 29th. Maybe my face will make an appearance in the audience! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment