Sunday, August 7, 2011

New Car!





So the time finally came where my precious 2006 Honda Accord was approaching 100K, new timing belt, new tires, electrical issues with the over head lights and the cigarrette lighter plugs. Man did I love that car, but with a high trade in value, my hard earned saved cash and some financing I decided it was time for me to be a real adult and buy a new car. Three weeks after much pondering, comparing and contrasting and quite a few dealerships visits, I finally decided on my new ride! A 2011 Toyota Venza! I am so excited to have my first SUV and to have a red car again! :)




1 comment:

  1. Goodbye to the old and say hello to the new. I think red is cool and sexy! Does it match your personality? By the way, the 2011 Toyota Venza is a good choice. I read from a car review that it has an excellent and spacious interior. It’s great for family use too.

    -Erwin Calverley

    ReplyDelete