Thursday, May 19, 2011

Cupcake Obssession... Apparently

So it's no secret I have been cast under the delish spell of cupcakes. Added a few more new ones to my creations after searching the many food blogs for their newest creations.

First and by far the best one created to this date was the Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Cupcake. Please follow the hyperlink.... Trust me, you wont regret it! Def a crowd pleaser! But I used a white butter cupcake, filled with cookie dough, topped with the most rediculously insanely delicious cookie dough butter cream icing. It literally tastes like a fluffier version of cookie dough. Then I topped them with these teeny little chocolate chip cookies.


Another creation I made was another very note worthy cupcake. Snickers cupcakes! They were chocolate cupcakes filled with homemade caramel and snicker chunks, topped with caramel butter cream, caramel drizzle and additional snicker's chunks. Totally amazing but SUPER rich!



I just purchased a whole book dedicated to the best cupcake recipes too. It has 150 of the best looking cupcakes ever! I already have a ton a want to try. Don't you worry, I'll share!!!! well the recipes at least! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment