Monday, August 24, 2009

Smoke breaks

Yes I work in a cubicle, a tiny small area that consumes my life that I call work. I have been in the workforce now for about 2 years and you know what i have decided... I am going to rebel! Rebel against what you may ask.....being a non-smoker. Day after day for two years I watch the smokers in my office take 2, 5, hell maybe 10 smoke breaks in a day. I have never actually been a smoker before but if I were to guess from these "smoke breaks" it must take a lot of time and effort to smoke that cigarette because sometimes these supposed hard working employees are gone smoking for what seems like the same amount of time I could run to the mall, buy a new shirt and come back. Okay yeah maybe that is a bit of an exaggeration but whateve! So today i took my first smoke break.I walked out of the office, into the wonderful 80 degree humid free weather we had today and I "smoked" aka went to starbucks! hahaha But you know what?Caffeine or nicotine; who's really to judge (well i guess HR lol) which addiction truly deserves a break. Yeah that's right I'm a bad ass that breaks the rules! haha

No comments:

Post a Comment